Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hey, it's been less than a year since my last post.

And here I am. Crazy.

I want to post more crap here. The radio show has pretty much been on hiatus for the past month since my computer's been busted. I've been playing stuff like Retsin, the Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Rock*A*Teens, the Mice, and Kate Bush or something. I'll post the last two sets which I'm pretty sure I still have written down somewhere.

I should tell you about bands, maybe. So here's one that I like:

http://www.myspace.com/theupset

The Up Set are from Middle River, Maryland. A place of which I've never heard. But the music is pretty fantastic. Especially "A Melody For Melanie." At some point recently I played the song very loudly by myself in my dorm room late at night and jumped up and down out of enjoyment.


They seem to have a record called "Making Contact With The Ground" which I haven't got, but intend on picking up at some point.

check it out.

No comments: